- Bookings can be made online through the Show Me Budapest website, or by email.
- A confirmed booking will be allocated to a suitable guide according to your requirements.
- Once the booking is confirmed, a confirmation email will be sent to you detailing the meeting place, date, time and the guide’s contact information.
- Changes to dates, times, and numbers of participants will be subject to the Show Me Budapest Amendment Policy (paragraph 5).
Prices are fixed at the time of booking and generally will not be subject to surcharges. The only exception to this will be an increase in our costs arising as a result of any government action or ticket price increase without warning. Museum tickets/admissions are also subject to change without notice due to the addition and removal of Exhibitions by the museums. We only state this to reserve the right but have never had to enforce it.
- All payments must be completed in full at the time of the booking. Partial deposits are not accepted as a booking guarantee.
- Payments for all tours by Show Me Budapest can be made by credit/debit card or by bank transfer. We are not able to accept cash payments on the day of the tour.
- All card payments are processed securely through a trusted third party provider, Paylike (https://paylike.com). All credit card processing fees are built into our prices. You will not be charged additionally for credit card processing at checkout. Full payment by credit card is required to make a reservation.
- Final price will include VAT.
- All prices are indicated in EUR and if charges are made in EUR, the conversion rates relevant on the day of the booking will be used.
4) REFUNDS & CANCELLATIONS
- If you wish to cancel the tour, you should first consider rescheduling the tour, which is offered for free, at the company’s discretion. The tour can be postponed until the end of the next calendar year.
- If postponing is not an option, and you need to cancel the tour, these are our terms: at least 14 days before the tour start date, you are entitled to a 80% refund (we retain 20% to cover admin costs). If you cancel 13-7 days before the tour start date we will offer you a 50% refund. No refunds are issued for cancellations made less than 7 days prior to the tour date. No refunds will be given for cancelations made within 24 hours of a tour. All cancellations are to be discussed via email.
- Exceptions can be made for cancellations and refunds requested due to a ‘force majeure’ event, such as extreme weather conditions or serious health issues. This is at the discretion of the company.
- Cancellation due to late arrivals of planes, trains or automobile: we do not refund clients within 24 hours of a tour, and this includes customers who are late due to flight or train cancellations, delays or issues caused by traffic or congestion, etc.
- If you are concerned about the possibility of cancellation or nonrefundable costs, we recommend the purchase of travel insurance.
- In the unlikely event of a tour being cancelled on our side, Show Me Budapest will offer an alternative tour date or a full refund.
- If you are unsatisfied with the quality of the tour and wish to request a refund, we ask that you get in touch via email and provide a detailed account of the tour so we could investigate the circumstances.
- All refunds requested by you are issued minus the processing fees.
- The dates, times, numbers of participants can be amended upon agreement with the guide and company. All amendments should be discussed via email as early as possible. While the amendments to date and time are free, extra participants may be subject to additional charge. Please note that amendments to date and time may not be possible during the high season (April-October).
- Show Me Budapest reserves the right to restrict the number of participants to ensure the highest standard of the private tour experience.
- We will do our best to assign each customer with a guide we believe best suits their interests. If you specifically ask for a certain guide: the guides’ personal availability cannot always be guaranteed and we reserve the right to assign any other guide from the team.
- Show Me Budapest reserves the right to change the guide up to 24 hours prior to the tour. In such a case, a notification will be sent to you with the name and contact details of the new guide.
7) PHOTO AND VIDEO FOOTAGE
Photo and video footage of you shot during the tour will not be used without your permission. If we want to use any of the photos or videos for marketing purposes or on our social media channels, the guide will ask you before taking such photos or we will get in touch and request your consent.
8) LIABILITY RELEASE
- You are strongly encouraged to obtain suitable medical insurance prior to travelling and booking a tour. While our tours are not too adventurous in nature and do not require special physical preparation, all travel involves an element of risk.
- You must take care of your own personal belongings. Show Me Budapest will not be liable for any theft, damage, direct or consequential loss, inconvenience, however caused, unless due to negligence by the guide, in which case the liability of Show Me Budapest is limited, and the liability falls on the guide.
- In relation to our tours that include food and drinks, it is your responsibility to notify the guide of any possible allergic reactions or religious-based aversion to food or beverages or other health concerns in advance.
- All our payments are handled by a third-party provider, we have no access to customers’ credit information.
- Other personal information provided in the bookings (email, phone, personal names) will not be used for purposes other than services provided by Show Me Budapest and will not be shared with third parties without customers’ consent.
A) SPECIAL ASSISTANCE
- Travelers needing special assistance must report disability or allergy to Show Me Budapest at the time of booking. Show Me Budapest will make every effort to accommodate all travelers but not all historical sites are equipped for those who have walking difficulties.
- It is highly recommended that persons needing special assistance book a Show Me Budapest private tour with a companion that is physically able and completely responsible for providing assistance. Although Show Me Budapest will do as much as possible to accommodate those with disabilities, Show Me Budapest cannot be responsible for personal assistance and, in order to ensure you get the most out of your experience, it is suggested that you book a private tour to give you flexibility with times and to ensure the best tour route is planned in advance to meet your needs.
B) HOLIDAY OR MUSEUM CLOSURES
Show Me Budapest has done all adequate research and planning to be sure its clients are able to do all of the tours scheduled on Show Me Budapest website, but we cannot be responsible for strikes or any other unexpected closure. If there is a museum or archeological site closure due to strike or any other unexpected closure, Show Me Budapest cannot take responsibility as there is no way to know in advance. We will try our best to reschedule any affected tours, but successful rescheduling to meet client needs cannot be guaranteed. Show Me Budapest cannot be responsible for choices made by archeological site, museums or church management.
C) SPECIAL OFFERS
Promo codes and special “offers” on Show Me Budapest website are subject to the terms of each offer. This means that the details of the offer described in each place of advertisement. They are also subject to the below terms:
- You cannot use two promo codes at once in any situation.
- Promo codes are valid only for their advertised discount. If an additional amount is discounted due to technical issues with our website or human error, Show Me Budapest has the right to request additional payment to cover the difference.
- Promo codes are usable only for the persons that they are offered to – if received via email – unless explicitly written otherwise. Promo codes are not a “right” nor an “entitlement”.
- They are usable only as described and are not applicable to past purchases.
D) LIMITATIONS FOR USE OF WEBSITE: showmebudapest.com
- The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Show Me Budapest and, while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
We reserve the right to make changes to this Agreement from time to time.